G3ZQS W.A.R.C Band Challenge
This challenge is separate from all other activities in the FISTS calendar.
- From 00.01 1st January 2006 to 23.59 31st December 2006.
- Bands 30M, 17M &12M
- Mode: C.W. Only
- Scoring: 1 point non members, 2 points FISTS members,
3 points Fists club stations.
- Exchange: FISTS nr , ( NM,) and IARU locator
square, which can be used as a multiplier for the total number of contacts
made during the year.
- FOR THE LOCATOR SQUARE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A MULTIPLIER,
A CLUB MEMBER MUST HAVE BEEN WORKED WITHIN THE SQUARE.
- i.e. G9XYZ scores
2,400 points 12 different locator squares. 2,400 x 12 = 28800.
- REPEAT STATIONS: CAN ONLY BE WORKED A MAXIMUM OF FOUR TIMES PER MONTH.
- Outright winner: Trophy with call, year, etc, Engraved.
- 1st Runner
- 2nd Runner up: Certificate
- A certificate will also be awarded to the
highest points scored by a QRP entrant. (Max 5w output at the transmitter)
endorsed accordingly. Therefore all entrants must declare their power
- Monthly returns by the 14th.
- By email in excel format if possible please
- m0bpt (atsign) blueyonder.co.uk
- Landmail to:
38, Wheatley Street.
- The purpose of the challenge is to promote activity on the
WARC Bands. It is not a contest.
- CALL “CQ FISTS” on or around the following frequencies;
- 17m 18.085 MHz
- 12m 24.918 MHz
Info from Geo G3ZQS via Jun JL8MIL. Re-written by Harry JL3AMK.
November 19, 2005